holy trinity

That's a nice looking set of instruments. They aren't what I was expecting based on thread title. I anticipated PRS, Gibson, Fender or Strat, Tele, Les Paul.

Have you found that these guitars are of similar levels of quality? I'm a little surprised to see Kiesel in that grouping.

That's a nice looking set of instruments. They aren't what I was expecting based on thread title. I anticipated PRS, Gibson, Fender or Strat, Tele, Les Paul.

Have you found that these guitars are of similar levels of quality? I'm a little surprised to see Kiesel in that grouping.
I haven't really heard anything outstanding about Kiesel instruments and I've definitely heard horror stories about their customer service, but OP must be chuffed with his. I'm sure they're good instruments when Kiesel gets the order right and actually build the instrument correctly, but you better pray they do otherwise they don't seem to give a toss. Maybe things are better now.

I haven't really heard anything outstanding about Kiesel instruments and I've definitely heard horror stories about their customer service, but OP must be chuffed with his. I'm sure they're good instruments when Kiesel gets the order right and actually build the instrument correctly, but you better pray they do otherwise they don't seem to give a toss. Maybe things are better now.
i bought it from a friend , he's a " hobby " luthier and he set it up perfectly. seldom had a more playable guitar than this kiesel.

Trick is not to order flavour of the week option 50 things with your build, from my understanding.

Love my Kiesel. They don't have great resale value because they are custom builds, but I didn't but it to resell it. I had really good customer service. I called them up a year after the sale with questions for a guitar tech and he was happy to spend the time and answer everything. The buying experience was really great too.

Love my Kiesel. They don't have great resale value because they are custom builds, but I didn't but it to resell it. I had really good customer service. I called them up a year after the sale with questions for a guitar tech and he was happy to spend the time and answer everything. The buying experience was really great too.
That's good to hear.

Back
Top Bottom