Holy schnikes the FAS artist is HUGE!!

Metallica will be up soon. They promised photos and quotes.
Believe me when I tell you there are also a number of artists using the Axe-Fx who are not listed on our web site for one reason or another.

I know I read an interview where Eric Johnson said he used one on his last album "Up Close" for effects. For a self admitted tone snob (and I mean that with the utmost respect), that's quite an endorsement.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-discussion/33286-axe-fx-used-gem-eric-johnsons-new-album.html

I know I read an interview where Eric Johnson said he used one on his last album "Up Close" for effects. For a self admitted tone snob (and I mean that with the utmost respect), that's quite an endorsement.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/ultra-std-discussion/33286-axe-fx-used-gem-eric-johnsons-new-album.html
That's one that I would have never believed. I mean not to call the guy a snob, but he is "particular" and the things that he hears in different gear is pretty legendary. I mean when a guy talks about the finish under the bridge used in particular years of production as being noticeable than he's either insane or dialed in on a whole other level. Listening to him play I think that he gets a pass. :)

Metallica will be up soon. They promised photos and quotes.
Believe me when I tell you there are also a number of artists using the Axe-Fx who are not listed on our web site for one reason or another.

What are the various reasons for this?

I didn't see The Edges name in that line up ether...:?

Oh and Sharon Aguilar... Shwing what a little hottie, good greif that women is way too sexy to be a musician. FAS should hire her... think of the sales they could generate with her as an actual demo/promo modle.

I don't see Fredrik Thordendal from Meshuggah any more???... IIRC i saw a video where they where recording an album and said that it was easier to dial the albums guitar tones with the computer pluggings then on the Axe FX, guess that comment didn't ring so well with the company.

IF FAS is not playing them to use the AXE FX and they continue to use it, even if they use other stuff, why did FAS erase them from the list? I mean they used to be a band that i consistently read mentioned with heavy Axe FX tones.

Back
Top Bottom