HOLY S**T!! this is the best hi gain tone ever!

Dude, those types of tones are a piece of cake to dial in with the Axe Fx.

If you get an AxeFx and need a hand dialing in a tone(because let's face it, this thing DOES have a learning curve), let me know. I'd be more than happy to help!

If you get an AxeFx and need a hand dialing in a tone(because let's face it, this thing DOES have a learning curve), let me know. I'd be more than happy to help!

I am!

Thanks, i see you are in surprise, i am in scottsdale, anyhow, please elaborate on what makes it easy to dial in these types of tones? that is one selling point on this unit is its ease of use. i dont mind tweaking under the hood but i wish that i just need nothing more than a screamer and the amps knobs.

this patch was not made by myself, it was made by forum member dan g and if you search he tells what was used.

will somebody please put this patch on their ax and report back with the result or record it and post!

this single tone is worth $2200.00 to me.

here is the patch.

Attachments

• ExodusdanG.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 190
Just a Das Metall amp and cab... pretty aggressive EQ though, that overlaps.would sound pretty nice doubled, once the levels on the EQ were sorted out ( makes it clip here )...

Thanks, i see you are in surprise, i am in scottsdale, anyhow, please elaborate on what makes it easy to dial in these types of tones? that is one selling point on this unit is its ease of use. i dont mind tweaking under the hood but i wish that i just need nothing more than a screamer and the amps knobs.

this patch was not made by myself, it was made by forum member dan g and if you search he tells what was used.

will somebody please put this patch on their ax and report back with the result or record it and post!

this single tone is worth $2200.00 to me.

here is the patch.

I looked at the patch and gave it a shot.

Just as I expected, the patch has a gate block, Tubescreamer block, high quality hi gain model(Das Metal which is a Diezel), and a complimentary selection of IRs in the cab block.

The thing that makes it easy to dial in these tones in the Axe Fx is that you can treat each preset as a real life amp rig with real routing and it'll sound like you expect it to. Also, you can treat the knobs on the amp models like their real life counterparts.

For example, I easily dialed in an Andy Sneap(produced the last Exodus and Testament disks) style tone just by using his equivalent models/settings and routing in the AxeFx.

If you'd like, you can come over sometime and I can demo this thing for you and you can hear it for yourself man!

Back
Top Bottom