AFIII Holger's guitar journey

@crataegus Great sounding blues riffs! I love that your sharing them. I always look forward to hearing and seeing what your playing. Keep the Great videos coming I’m working on following what you’re playing.
Love that laid back sound Thanks for Sharing

Anyone who grew up in the 80s surely knows Captain Future, right? ;-)
This project has been buzzing around in my head for a while, yesterday, on a rainy Sunday, I finally implemented it.

Next big step in the journey: My first 100% self-written song!
The world doesn't need any more music, and maybe not mine, but freely adapted from Steven Wilson's "Make Music Like This" I just got started to see what comes of it. Then added a bit of blender gimmick and the result is definitely "quirky" ;-)

Sounds great crataegus cool video loved the animation :)

Next week we are moving into a new house, so this is my last recording in the old nerd-homestudio. Just noodling a little bit to a very nice backing track in Em by Leon Todd.
I thought it would be nice to put it here ... OF COURSE the Axe-FX III will also move and gets a nicer, better place than before ;-)

It was hard work to get the timing done and to be able to play it from beginning to end:
Rush - The Spirit of Radio

I finished my first remix-project on a royalty free track by Chris Huelsbeck, called "Sea Foam". Re-arranged all virtual instruments, edited a lot in the drum-track and played a guitar-line on top of it.

If you are interested in how it looks in my DAW, here is a screen-recording while the song plays:

See video-description for details about used hard- and software.

Back
Top Bottom