Hold to scroll

rnjscooter

Experienced
So I thought it might work but I couldn't make it happen. I have switches set to tap presets up and down +1 and -1, and I thought to myself...........

Man how I would love to be able to hold the switch down and have it scroll thru all the presets, then release when it gets to the preset of my choice. I dont think this feature currently exists thought, as it still just changed one preset +1 or -1. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time

I was so bummed. Can we make that happen? Can we? Pleeeeaaaasssssssse???????:)

So I thought it might work but I couldn't make it happen. I have switches set to tap presets up and down +1 and -1, and I thought to myself...........

Man how I would love to be able to hold the switch down and have it scroll thru all the presets, then release when it gets to the preset of my choice. I dont think this feature currently exists thought, as it still just changed one preset +1 or -1. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time

hold what exactly? switches? FC?

Gotta admit, I'd like it as an option, though I'm guessing that you intended to post this in the FC section of the forum — because we can already do that on the front panel. :)

This is in the works I believe to allow for repeating/continuous signal from the switches. I believe a different term was used for it but it was the same idea in order to repeat certain assigned functions (especially navigation ones).

This is in the works I believe to allow for repeating/continuous signal from the switches. I believe a different term was used for it but it was the same idea in order to repeat certain assigned functions (especially navigation ones).

That would be cool. I got w shows in Denver and the songs are going to be called out, and scrolling would be WAY better than tapping 27 times to get to a song:confused:

That would be cool. I got w shows in Denver and the songs are going to be called out, and scrolling would be WAY better than tapping 27 times to get to a song:confused:
Just make a layout that goes to specific presets. I have one that goes to my favorite 10. If I used the hold function I could go to 20.

My favorites are spread out in different sections that are high gain - medium gain - low gain - solo - clean - ambient/experimental. So I use a layout to go to which ones I play with the most.

EDIT: Nevermind, just re-read and noticed you said they're being called out on the spot.

BandHelper and Bluetooth to FXIII is so handy for these type gigs. Tap the song on iPhone or iPad - goes directly to preset and scene.

It's not an iPad gig, which I use for gigs all the time. If I showed up with an iPad I would be laughed off the stage, lol. This is an 80's rock band baby!

Yep, would be cool to be able to scroll through presets like we could with the MFC. Will probably lose the hold function on those switches, but that’s ok.

Back
Top Bottom