Hold The Line

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi all,
Here is a fast recording with the upcoming CabIR Marshall 1960 4x12 PinStripe grill cloth Cab !
Great sounding Cab :
Speaker: Celestion G12M (20Watt), pulsonic cone (PRE- ROLA), BJ 1968

I used to play this song with my school band :)

First is with backing track , second clip is DRY Guitars.
NOT going for the Lukather sound but only showing how well this Cab fits the mix . Guitars are a bit out of the mix....:)
AMP: JCM800 , all DEFAULT settings ,
LEAD Guitars : added 2290 Delay & Pitch Detune

Attachments

• IMG_6810.jpg
    IMG_6810.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 17
Your clip rocks, brother, enjoyed listening very much!! Which manufacturer is shooting the CabIR Marshall 1960 4x12 PinStripe grill cloth Cab? I think I'd like to get my hands on one! :D

Your clip rocks, brother, enjoyed listening very much!! Which manufacturer is shooting the CabIR Marshall 1960 4x12 PinStripe grill cloth Cab? I think I'd like to get my hands on one! :D

Thanks man,
These IRs have been shot by CabIR.eu
They will be ready soon :)

Awesome....looking forward to ir's from CabIR.eu - thanks Markus sounds very promising and I'm always open for something new. There is never enough ir's to play with. Your a great player Anand. I've also loved your version "For The Love Of God"

Awesome....looking forward to ir's from CabIR.eu - thanks Markus sounds very promising and I'm always open for something new. There is never enough ir's to play with. Your a great player Anand. I've also loved your version "For The Love Of God"

Thanks a lot Tony !
Yes, these IRs have been captured as professional as possible with great results :

Very clean and balanced and tons of CHARACTER in these Cabinets !!

Great ! I have two different type pinstripe cabs here both tall Hendrix types both with the
pinstripe those are loaded with 2 different type scumback speaker sets
The originals had 20 watt speakers.. Looking forward to hearing this..
wondering what cab they shot the ir on and what speakers were in it..
original or a new cab 20s or 0014 bass cones ?

amp at default settings....amazing!

if anybody complains that the axe fx is hard to dial in, they need their head examined.

superb!

looking forward to getting these new cabs...every clip i've heard sounds awesome

Great ! I have two different type pinstripe cabs here both tall Hendrix types both with the
pinstripe those are loaded with 2 different type scumback speaker sets
The originals had 20 watt speakers.. Looking forward to hearing this..
wondering what cab they shot the ir on and what speakers were in it..
original or a new cab 20s or 0014 bass cones ?
The cab is from 1965, but the speakers were replaced in 1968...so these babes are 47 years old. ;-)

amp at default settings....amazing!

if anybody complains that the axe fx is hard to dial in, they need their head examined.

superb!

looking forward to getting these new cabs...every clip i've heard sounds awesome

Now it is just waiting for the man to finish mixing millions of IRs :)

Back
Top Bottom