Hold function as a boost?

Ok, was able to set up the filter on a hold switch. Nice option to have for sure. I have decided that the dB option is kind of relative. What I am getting when changing dB level on the amp, and what I get when I change it on the filter are two very different outcomes. Also, it seems to be on a ratio of sorts, because at low to moderate level, 10 dB is tolerable and gives enough to get out in front, then drop back in the mix. But when I go moderate loud or loud, then 10 dB , it’s deafeningly loud. So, I think it will have to be adjusted based on overall volume for the venue.
Is there any way to set the switch light to a different color when I go to hold? It would be nice to have so when I change presets, I can tell if I am on the regular preset, or hold preset. Apparently I have to disengage the hold function every time, it doesn’t just reset when I change presets.

Apparently I have to disengage the hold function every time, it doesn’t just reset when I change presets.
The Axe determines the status of things on Preset load, not the FC.

Are you saying that the Filter block is On when you change presets? That means it’s saved as on in the Axe Preset. The FC cannot force a block to be on when changing presets.

I set up the preset with a filter option and saved it in the bypass mode. I then went the axe and set up a hold function with effect/filter option. So when I go to hold, it engages the filter/boost. If I change presets altogether, then return to the first preset, the hold option is still active. I have to deselect the hold switch, it does not deselect when I change presets. So, it would be nice if the light would change when I select hold, so I can see and be reminded that I am in the hold/filter/boost mode, not the regular unboosted mode.
Make sense?

I set up the preset with a filter option and saved it in the bypass mode. I then went the axe and set up a hold function with effect/filter option. So when I go to hold, it engages the filter/boost. If I change presets altogether, then return to the first preset, the hold option is still active. I have to deselect the hold switch, it does not deselect when I change presets. So, it would be nice if the light would change when I select hold, so I can see and be reminded that I am in the hold/filter/boost mode, not the regular unboosted mode.
Make sense?
If you saved that preset with the filter block off, leave the preset then return to the preset, the filter block should definitely be off.

Are you sure you’re not changing SCENES?

Back
Top Bottom