Hiwatt, SMH

Does this mean that the model's gain structure is going to change significantly, or are we going to end up with the original models and some new ones? The 'Jumped' version is my favorite.

I doubt it. You can emulate the Low Gain input by reducing the Input Trim control. For that reason all the models with high/low inputs are modelled with the High Gain input. He was just using the wrong one so seeing less gain that he expected on the amp when verifying.

I'm racking my brains trying to figure out why the model has twice the gain of the amp. Then I realized the high gain input is the bottom jack because that makes perfect sense in upside-down world.
You need to try ALL the holes Cliff

I would say it would have to be a FAS Model or A FAS Model one yet to be.

Now if it was the "Holy Grail" ...each genre type would have it's own I would think. :yum:
At the moment I would suggest something like the FAS Brootalz or Skullkrusher as these would melt the faces of the Gestapo.

I'm racking my brains trying to figure out why the model has twice the gain of the amp. Then I realized the high gain input is the bottom jack because that makes perfect sense in upside-down world.
Yes, my old Vox is that way too. Drive on the left, plug into the lower input. Brits...

I code for a living. I call 'SMH' things like this "just a typical Tuesday'. :)

I get a lot of headaches. LOL

I live in Canada and i had a DR103 in the mid 70's. My younger brother liked it and then ordered one, what was sent to him at that time was the new DR105. This one cascades the bright channel into the normal channel, what a great sound. I would love to see this in the AFX3!!! This version had a lot of gain.

Back
Top Bottom