Hit me with some vids!

Am I the only one constantly checking YouTube for new demo vids?
I thought there would be an official video from
FAS by now as well as a bunch of vids from guys who have their hands on one at this point.
Come on!

I assume everyone is going to buy one anyways, so I don't know if there is much need, aside from generating page hits for the presenters channels, to put out an "official" video. Is anyone holding off buying if called on the wait list until they see a proper commercial ?

I think its basically as simple as Cliff saying "here is the new product, its the best yet, soon as you can buy one I'll let you know and you give me $2499" and everyone says "sounds good, can't wait!"

I assume everyone is going to buy one anyways, so I don't know if there is much need, aside from generating page hits for the presenters channels, to put out an "official" video. Is anyone holding off buying if called on the wait list until they see a proper commercial ?

I think its basically as simple as Cliff saying "here is the new product, its the best yet, soon as you can buy one I'll let you know and you give me $2499" and everyone says "sounds good, can't wait!"
For sure...it’s just fun to see unit demos etc while we wait. Thought there would be way more stuff out there at this point.

Me too :)

I really like the YouTube one with Larry Mitchel A/B testing. Ambiance was nice and pro at the same time and it was a pleasure to listen to Larry’s Knaggs ;)
And plus furtive Cliff apparition.

Some tutorials would be nice too, as the new included editor (you know I like editors ;) looks to be 100% usable.

Very nice, Mark. Can you tell something about the preset?

Very nice, Mark. Can you tell something about the preset?

TS 808 OD, HBE amp model, Fractal 4x12 GB (4047) Left, 4x12 Uber T75+V30 (RW) Right, Quad Pitch detune, 500ms stereo delay, Quad Tap delay, Studio Reverb, 28ms delay one side, enhancer. Also have an RTA, second unused pitch block, two unused Tri Chorus blocks, and a Vol/Pan block. 64% CPU.

TS 808 OD, HBE amp model, Fractal 4x12 GB (4047) Left, 4x12 Uber T75+V30 (RW) Right, Quad Pitch detune, 500ms stereo delay, Quad Tap delay, Studio Reverb, 28ms delay one side, enhancer. Also have an RTA, second unused pitch block, two unused Tri Chorus blocks, and a Vol/Pan block. 64% CPU.

Killer tone! That tone sang!

Back
Top Bottom