• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

History of The Beatles Amplifiers

Joe Bfstplk

Power User
I don't understand why the ac50 is neglected by so many...harder to sell and lower value than it's little brother.
Yes.

The AC100, I could see, since they were a bit prone to catching fire, due to too much heat and not enough ventilation, according to the old stories, but the AC50 wasa good amp....

Personally, I want to try the old, early AC30 with the EL34 pair of outputs.

WITELITE

Experienced
If I Needed Someone to tell me about this link, I would have sent a note From Me to You. So Don't Bother Me :)

(Cool Video)

Bulldog50

Inspired
Ok look,
With a little help from my mates, we can all come together, and work it out because after all, I am the walrus in the octopus' garden.
Oh c'mon. You think you're so heavy.
Yes.

The AC100, I could see, since they were a bit prone to catching fire, due to too much heat and not enough ventilation, according to the old stories....

Personally, I want to try the old, early AC30 with the EL34 pair of outputs.
Those early amps made George's and Eric's guitars gently weep.
If I Needed Someone to tell me about this link, I would have sent a note From Me to You. So Don't Bother Me :)

(Cool Video)
Let's all Come Together, and then we can say Hello and Goodbye.

Top Bottom