History of all Axe-Fx models, Product history timeline

Rob

I'm looking to get the history of when each of the models went on sale.
I'm not looking for, "I think" I really want to know when they became available. Life cycle.
I did some searching around and could not find a definitive answer showing the complete model history.
Thanks.

Maybe I'm reading this wrong, but I don't think he's asking the release dates of every amp model in the Axe FX II, but the release date of each Fractal Product. i.e.:

Axe FX Standard - ?
Axe FX Ultra - ?
Axe FX II - ?
Axe FX II Mark II - ?
Axe FX II XL - 2014
FX8 - 2015
Expression Pedal - 2014
MFC-101 Mark I - ?
MFC-101 Mark II - ?
MFC-101 Mark III - 2014

Cab Lab - ?
Various cab packs - ?

Well that's a totally different question. I really don't remember, and I've been watching Fractal since the Axe Standard released too. lol I suck a dates.

Not sure if this is a joke, or not. But their Facebook page starts well after the release of the Axe-FX II, and the MFC101. Not exactly a real History going on there.

F.Y.I. Fractals FB timeline started April 18th, 2010. The Axe-Fx II was released in May 2011.

Truth be told I would be interested to know as well. Mostly for Fractal trivia but also general curiosity now that you brought it up.

While Cliff has said several times the III has yet to be considered, many of us know our CPU is maxed out and our ability use A/B states and scenes is limited as a result. As the effects improve (read: require more code) they use up more of the CPU. The software is going to force a hardware improvement, eventually.

Back
Top Bottom