Hiring for Meditative/Ambient Presets

RackAddict

Previous handle "Djenter"
I would like to hire people to create special ambient/meditative effects presets. Please PM if interested. And yes I know there is ones in the factory selection and axechange which ive reviewed and enjoy. And yes I have created my own too. But looking for a bunch on hire to really try to stretch the limits here on what this machine can do to get a bunch more ambient stuff going.
Would also like isochronic stuff with tremolo, and some envelope phasing for watery sounds for the isochronic as well.
As well as lots of crystals but matched up like the Strymon Ice preset in the Timeline which is a smoother form or crystals.
-as well as big shimmers and big and full everything.

Also to keep in mind that there is the intent to for me to insert into an effects loop various guitar synth pedals into either parallel chain or somewhere in the chain patched in so that i can get some parallel signal chains going and also signal chains that can merge into each other (keeping in mind that external guitar synth pedal to be planned for putting into he signal chain. Both for blended and for separate to expression pedal fade between the two as parallel.
Cheers

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom