HIPOWER lovin', once again. Another preset and d/l for your weekend bemusement.

Those great tones ought to sell quite a few Axe III’s

It’s like someone can say “the Axe can’t do _ tone” and all you need to do is point them to a Burgs video and I think they will quickly change their mind.

Those muff tones are fantastic

Awesome sounds and playing. Again. Thanks very much for the preset!

Loved the nod to Secret Agent Man

I was trying to work out where that bit of riff originated from when I was filming and now I know! Thanks! Glad you're digging the preset. Cheers!
Those great tones ought to sell quite a few Axe III’s

It’s like someone can say “the Axe can’t do _ tone” and all you need to do is point them to a Burgs video and I think they will quickly change their mind.

Those muff tones are fantastic

That's a kind thing to say. Thanks! Hopefully for FAS' sake, you're right. Although, I do just make these for fun, you know. Have a good one!

Fantastic as always! Still waiting for my FC-12 to arrive so I can also mess with the drive models more easily.

The chord at 6:44 sounded really familiar. After a quick search I found out I've heard it on Gong's "Prostitute Poem". Was it on purpose? :p

Thx again as always, Sir !
My great pleasure!
Fantastic as always! Still waiting for my FC-12 to arrive so I can also mess with the drive models more easily.
The chord at 6:44 sounded really familiar. After a quick search I found out I've heard it on Gong's "Prostitute Poem". Was it on purpose? :p
No probs, I hope you can have some fun with it. Sadly, I'm totally unfamiliar with Gong, so I can't associate my chordal ramblings with them, I'm sorry. But I'll have a listen now, for sure!

Hey Burgs Awesome as usual. It’s always a pleasure to hear your videos.
Thanks for sharing your preset can’t wait to give it a go :D

I'm almost glad it's cold, windy & rainin'!
Thanks as always Brett.

Here's my first foray into FW7 (thanks, Cliff!). It's yet another 8 Scene, singlecoilcentric indulgence with the HIPOWER and some fuzz/vibe/phase/delay/verb action. You'll get the picture if you watch my little video demo.

I hope it brings you some fun over the coming weekend. Rock on.

Preset: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7172

Thanks as always Brett.
Yeah, too easy. I'm down with a flu or something similar, too. Can't be arsed making pedal demos but writing presets with this amazing machine, well, that's my indulgence. Glad you're digging them.

Thanks mate,
Yeah - I think the lurgi is getting around Melbourne at the moment - we are coughing and sniffing. Bloody trains are like Petri dishes. ..if it wasn’t for the axe fix I’d feel sick.
Hope you come good soon.
Thanks
Pauly

Yeah, too easy. I'm down with a flu or something similar, too. Can't be arsed making pedal demos but writing presets with this amazing machine, well, that's my indulgence. Glad you're digging them.

And today - beautiful!... Had to go down to the harbour and checkout the boat ramp (mandatory weekend viewing here), then the bunnings/aldi/woolworths/Dans run whicxh takes WAY longer than it should.... Then, she goes her way, and I head towards the guitars :)
Thanks
Pauly

Thanks as always Brett.

And today - beautiful!... Had to go down to the harbour and checkout the boat ramp (mandatory weekend viewing here), then the bunnings/aldi/woolworths/Dans run whicxh takes WAY longer than it should.... Then, she goes her way, and I head towards the guitars :)
Thanks
Pauly
Yeah, what a glorious day in old Melbourne town, eh? I've been sitting in the garden with Mrs K. Beautiful.

Yeah - The peninsula turns it on sometimes doesn't it. Surprised the pier was still standing after the storms last week. Soon we won't be able to get a carpark in the harbour and people will be everywhere again - the annual cycle. :)
Enjoy the garden!
Pauly

Yeah - The peninsula turns it on sometimes doesn't it. Surprised the pier was still standing after the storms last week. Soon we won't be able to get a carpark in the harbour and people will be everywhere again - the annual cycle. :)
Enjoy the garden!
Pauly

Want some lemons? :D IMG_4644.jpeg

Gong had an early prog/space rock hero Steve Hillage, The group was formed in Paris in 1967 by Australian musician Daevid Allen and English vocalist Gilli Smyth.

FYI

Back
Top Bottom