AFIII HIPOWER Jumped, Fuzzes, Univibe, space.... Preset and Vid

Burgs, can I ask what the Culver Haven setup you mention is? I've just been decking my Strat, but I'd love to know how you've set yours up...

Burgs, can I ask what the Culver Haven setup you mention is? I've just been decking my Strat, but I'd love to know how you've set yours up...

Oh yeah. It's actually "Carl Verheyen". Great guitar player and full of cool tricks. I've been using his vintage trem setup method for years and it never fails, as long as the 6 bridge screws have the right give and the thing has been fitted properly. It's geared for a floating system so if you're into the "down-trem only" thing this won't be so much for you.

Here's a great video demo/explanation from the man himself.

Just had to stop by to profess my undying love for this preset. This preset is ah-maz-ing. The delay is just perfect. The fuzzes are insane. You feel like every note could just go on and on with this delicious textured sustain.

That that scene, with the 4-knob Tube Driver, has so much range to it it's ridiculous.

Thank you for this one @Burgs!

Just had to stop by to profess my undying love for this preset. This preset is ah-maz-ing. The delay is just perfect. The fuzzes are insane. You feel like every note could just go on and on with this delicious textured sustain.

That that scene, with the 4-knob Tube Driver, has so much range to it it's ridiculous.

Thank you for this one @Burgs!

Wow. This is the sort of response I would never expect but also the sort that makes my efforts seem worthwhile. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. I'm glad my preset's been a success for you. I must try it again myself! I'm very flattered. :)

I must second @iaresee in his praise of your preset(s)! Played through most of them last night with my Strat as well as my Brian May model...soooo much fun!! I never could get close to tones like that with the Hiwatt models. I usually skipped presets with those models because I couldn't get a tone from them I ever liked. But I can play with this preset for hours and never get bored with it! Thanks very much for your contributions, @Burgs !!

Burgs, the "Wow" is for what we experience every time we watch a new video of yours. Thank you for the time, talent, and especially the heart you put into your presets and videos. You make me smile so often I should be paying you for it.....

You sir, are Da' Man!:)

I'm really, really grateful for these kind words, guys. Thank you. I'm encouraged too - to write more presets. And I will.

When I landed the Axe-FX III I actually mentioned to Matt that I would like to write some presets for it and maybe have one or two included in future firmware updates if they were worthy. Your comments are giving me hope!

Thanks again. More soon.

Back
Top Bottom