Wish Highlight edited parameters

phil92

Experienced
I wish I could see which parameters have been edited at a glance. Could be a yellow background or circle around the knob in question...

Additionally a tool tip showing the default value when you hover over the setting would be awesome.

Last edited:
Along the lines of your request above, a useful feature a Line 6 product (don't remember which one) had was the knobs in the editor had a red dot placed on the outside sweep of the dial label. This small red dot represented the saved value of that parameter. It made it very easy to see what was changed in your edit session and the path back.

Along the lines of your request above, a useful feature a Line 6 product (don't remember which one) had was the knobs in the editor had a red dot placed on the outside sweep of the dial label. This small red dot represented the saved value of that parameter. It made it very easy to see what was changed in your edit session and the path back.

ah, I thought edited against the default values, but that makes sense too

I'm more interested in what I changed vs the default; usually I know what I'm adjusting in any given session, going one parameter at a time.
Exactly. In order to be really useful you'd probably have to have indicators on the blocks in the grid, as well as the tabs in each block, and probably on the channel buttons too.

I'm more interested in what I changed vs the default; usually I know what I'm adjusting in any given session, going one parameter at a time.
But many default values are somewhat arbitrary... Depending on the block.

I would prefer the saved vs default... But why not go for both?

That way you can easily see Current, Saved and Default values ;)

Back
Top Bottom