High Praise for Fractal

scottp

Fractal Fanatic
I am so impressed with this system! I have been using the Axe-Fx II XL+ with the MFC-101 for about 6 months.
I use it going FOH stereo and have a FRFR powered wedge. Amazing!
It is a great feeling to get complimented on my tone.
It is great to have consistent tone from week to week.
Using scenes is a wonderful option with this setup.

I used to be buying a new amp about every month for use at church, in search of just the right tone.
My band mates would kind of make fun of me for that, but I'm a gear head, what can I say.
My old typical setup was (fill in the blank) with effects running through the loop into a 4x12 cab.

Today I'm grinning from ear to ear as I palm mute some heavy chords almost in disbelief from my powered monitor! Yes the Fractal system was a major change from how I had done amplification all my life.
Now I can't imagine going back. The right IR is a critical component of ones tone.

Some guys talk about new firmware. I just want more time to understand and explore what is already under the hood, not that I am against new firmware.

This is definitely at the top of best gear purchases for me. And now look at all the time and money I'm saving not looking for a new amp, trying, buying & flipping it.

Thank you to the Fractal team for such a great product and support!

The Axe FX tonal consistency across venues and PA systems is really awesome -- as is the wide range of tones you can call up in a single show.... I've found it to be a real game changer as well.

The Axe FX tonal consistency across venues and PA systems is really awesome -- as is the wide range of tones you can call up in a single show.... I've found it to be a real game changer as well.
The variety of tones is my favorite part. I try to nail the tones of the songs I cover and it's so easy to get dead on or really close. Now maybe I should practice actually playing. :D

Back
Top Bottom