High Gain Tone Match Presets

Just downloaded all of them.
Will try them all this weekend.
Thanks Ari....

Not sure what happened with these during download, but any of them that are Mark amps, caused my system to SCREAM and squeal REALLY loud. I turned off my power amp, and looked at all the settings in the presets and nothing looks abnormal. But when I try to load them, my system goes into nuclear meltdown.

Were all the patches doing this or just certain ones? Maybe a moderator can download them and spot a problem? It's possible yet since I tone matched in my basement the ground loop him got in but the noise gate can easily fix that..

Were all the patches doing this or just certain ones? Maybe a moderator can download them and spot a problem? It's possible yet since I tone matched in my basement the ground loop him got in but the noise gate can easily fix that..

It was the presets that use the USA lead preamp and one other (can't remember and I'm not going back to try it again LOL).

This issue has nothing to do with the level in the amp block, or noise gate or ground loop etc. All those things look fine on these patches. Something must have corrupted the presets. When I load the preset via AxeEdit, my system screams REALLY loud (way louder than the playing volume I was at), and turning my guitar volume to 0 (eliminating input from the preset) doesn't stop it. Hopefully Cliff or M@ can load one up and see if they can tell how it was corrupted. Are you not getting the same issue when you load one of these into your AxeII?

Back
Top Bottom