High Density Progressive Metal [Video Teaser] by Hyper Planet band from Iran

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey guys as you know I’m guitarist and songwriter for Hyper Planet band a progressive metal band from Iran-Tehran, we love to play music, write music, and mixing, our album will be out this year!!!, here’s a new music video teaser off of Hyper Planet music, please let me know how does it sound to your ears?

As for the guitar and bass tones we used MLSOUNDLAB John Petrucci Artist pack DOT preset cab bundle and Ampeg Bass .wav pack and last but not least Get Good Drums - INVASION pack which works great on Progressive stuff

Fantastic guitar/bass tones and playing
However, I think the keyboard sounds feel a bit displaced in the mix sometimes. It doesn't feel like it's one unit. Or maybe they are simply too loud compared to the guitar

Fantastic guitar/bass tones and playing
However, I think the keyboard sounds feel a bit displaced in the mix sometimes. It doesn't feel like it's one unit. Or maybe they are simply too loud compared to the guitar

Hey Georg thanks for watching!, at some point it was my mixing strategy for having the key just a little bit forward in order to growing the mix, for instance Unison sections!.

Back
Top Bottom