Hi

Anto

Inspired
Hi to everyone here.

Guitarist for more than 20 years, i play Suhr Custom guitars and Victory Amps and Cab, i've had a lot of tube amps, from Orange to Mesa-Boogie to Marshall etc...
I've finally decided to buy the AX8. It should be at home this friday. I'm expecting a lot form the AX8, the differents YT videos and tutorials shows like it's a tone monster machine.

I'm very exited, so I just wanted to tell everyone here, I'll join the FAS club.

More news this friday :)

Hi there. Being new to the AX8 myself, I can say you will be surprised at how good it sounds...much better in person than on the YouTube vids :)

Welcome. Lots of great people on this forum that provide tons of information to get the most out of your AX8.

Welcome to the fun, it's a great unit and will amaze you with its flexibility, portability, and most of all arsenal of great tones.

Thank you to all of you... Today should be the day, AX8 should be at home in a few hours ;-)

Welcome aboard Anto!
Thanks
Pauly

Hi to everyone here.

Guitarist for more than 20 years, i play Suhr Custom guitars and Victory Amps and Cab, i've had a lot of tube amps, from Orange to Mesa-Boogie to Marshall etc...
I've finally decided to buy the AX8. It should be at home this friday. I'm expecting a lot form the AX8, the differents YT videos and tutorials shows like it's a tone monster machine.

I'm very exited, so I just wanted to tell everyone here, I'll join the FAS club.

More news this friday :)
Welcome

Hi and welcome. Looking forward to hear your impressions. Once you get back from playing in a few months :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom