HI!you must to try.......

yeah!

I've tried yamaha smr 400,jbl prx 512,some electrovoice....etc...(i wanna try the verve)

but, this thing can do the job really well,punchy and balanced tone.all I've tried, is the most convincing so far.

i use the axe with ss and traditional cabs.

Cheers.

HK Audio is great stuff. Possibly a little overpriced compared to the competition. (the Actor rig is 2 tops and 4 bass bins at over £5 K !!! - though its 3200 Watts). I used the older Actor rig which was 2400W (2 powered tops, 4 powered bins) in my last "real" band and it was probably the best PA Id ever used for a bands own Pa.

Having said that the competition is a step up from Arts,QSCs etc. Its the same league as the Codas I tried a while back - which were £1200 each WITH a 30% reduction.

Not sure how it will compare tonewise/in the room wise to the Atomics, but it should be substatially louder is needed.

the HK sounded louder than all the fr solutions I've tried before,with a sound more accurate than my Yamaha smr 400,best, it does not sound "canned",open sound close to traditional cab,not equal, but close.i use the r.w ir.

i want to try again more time. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom