Hi everyone. I've recently bought a axefx2 2nd hand and for some reason the output disappeared. There was input level as normal but no sound u

Prs

Hi everyone, I recently bought a axefx2 2nd hand and it was playing fine yesterday. I turned it on today and there was no sound in my headphones. There is input level like normal but no sound. When I engaged the bypass there was sound. Is this a common problem? I don't want it to happen when I'm playing at live shows. Could anyone here help me with this problem.
Cheers

Last edited:
One of the blocks in your preset is bypassed and has Bypass Mode set to Mute.

Pressing the Bypass button on the front panel routes the audio directly from Input to Output. So you'll get a quiet, clean signal.

One of the blocks in your preset is bypassed and has Bypass Mode set to Mute.

Pressing the Bypass button on the front panel routes the audio directly from Input to Output. So you'll get a quiet, clean signal.
Thanks for that. I'll see how I go. Its weird it happens because it was playing fine yesterday and today when I turned it on there was no sound. I swaped presets and created a new one and still no sound. Hopefully this will fix the problem. Thanks for the info inix-guy

probably best to reset the system parameters. you don't know what changes were made by the previous owner

also - if you're connected to your computer via usb and you have your daw open, then try disconnecting and rebooting the axe and see if that solves it

Thanks Simeon, I'll give that a go and hopefully it will work. This is my first axefx so I'm still working out how it all works. Thanks again everyone for your help. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom