Hi! Can you help us?….

Javilynch

Inspired
Hi everybody,Many of you asked me how to get our record from my new band a few month ago. We already have started a crowdfunding campaigne.You can contribute clicking this link, we also have digital downloading, cds and vinil records.We don't know If we'll rich our goal, but we have to try and your help is so important for us.If you book any of our products nothing will be charge in your credit cards or paypal account till the campaigne will ends. It only will be charge If we get .3.000 €

P.D: For international shipping, click also " Envío internacional " ( 13 euro ) + your choice, vinyl, T shirts , or cd.
Digital download don´t have any charge.

Of course all guitars and bass are Axe Fx II :)

Verkami: Publicación en CD y Vinilo del primer trabajo de AtomicA ( Nuevo proyecto de el guitarrista de O'funkìllo Javi Marssiano )

Thanks alot for your help!
:p

You will probably have more success not neglecting the english-speaking forum users.

Also, am I mistaken or have you forgotten to tell us what the money is actually for?

I know what crowdfunding is. You just didn't tell us what the money is for in your initial post.
Anyways good luck with your project!

Back
Top Bottom