Hi all Friends?

bluesk165

Inspired
Is there any news from Fx8?

I have sold my Fx II already but I have to do my gig everyday.

Do I need to buy POD500x before out Fx8?

I hope to get best answer not only Fx users also Fractal managers.

Thanks for reply.

The release date is coming up "soon" but I don't think anyone is going to tell us until it is almost shipping.

I just want to be sure of one thing though, you said you sold the FXII and are wondering if you 'should buy the PodHD until the FX8 comes out so you can play your gigs...'

The FX8 isn't going to give you the amp sims...it is effects only...so if the reason you are looking for the PodHD for effects only then it would work pretty well to substitute for the FX8 until the release but the FX8 won't do the amp simulation that the FXII or the PodHD does.

Thanks for your opinion. I knew it doesn't have any amp sims the Fx8 but I have 3~4 amps and I don't need tones of amp sound. I just want pedal board union. Thanks.

If you are a gigging musician, you could always keep it later as a backup to at least survive a gig if something happens

Yea, you should look for other options. There is no ship date for the FX8, and most likely FAS will sell out quickly. It could take some time for you to get one even after they come to market.

Back
Top Bottom