Hey Radley, wife and I just heard you at St. Pete Times Forum, Great!

joeltc1

Hi Hadley,

We got tickets in row 25 pretty much in front of you and had a great time since we had never
seen Mr Diamond in concert before. What a great showman with so many moving songs. Don't
know how it went for you but it looked/sounded like things went well with your rig.

I particularly liked the solo on You'll Be A Woman Soon, and what you were did on the black guitar at the end of the evening.
You weren't as high in the mix as I would like (duh) but what I heard was fine. My favorite parts of the
evening were when the acoustic guitars were prominent, Mr Diamond, you and your partner sounded great.

It's late so I'll cut this short but we just wanted to say Hi and to thank you, Mr Diamond and the crew for a memorable
night.

Cheers,
Joel

He could tell you but then he'd have to ---- you! Not! The sound of the guitar had an
interesting effect that gave it a keyboardish quality that I enjoyed. Who knows what the secret could be......

Not rotary so much, it was not distinct enough for me to suss out and my memory for sound is not that good...Hey Radley, are you there????

Sorry Joel - I somehow missed this thread. My electric sounds have changed considerably since that concert - a problem with the new mains system setup was causing a bit of phasing/filtering in the high end, but it's all been resolved now - looking forward to seeing Cliff and his wife at the Boston concert in a few days!

Back
Top Bottom