Hey Metal Heads and AxeMen...AxeWomen too!!

Gorilla

Experienced
Hey all. We just finished creating a pretty cool site for Axe Fx Metal Guys and Gals. So, whenever ya' want to take a break from here.... surf on over..... We're planning on some really cool stuff going on there and inviting all of you to check us out! We'll have some cool Axe Fx contests with prizes and some SWEET deals for Members! We'll be spotlighting Metal Musicians monthly, weekly 24/7!
Currently Our main spotlighted musician is my Friend Moyses Kolesne of Krisiun. Next month? Axe Fx Man Misha Mansoor!!! Stop by join and say hello, and upload some mp3's and show off your gear in the galleries!
emo-guitar4.gif

Just an alternate spot, for my fellow Axe Fx'ers
beardbng.gif

Last edited:
I gotta admit, the layout is a bit confusing. Also, I can't reply to any threads or anything :(
Your account was getting approved. It's built that way to prevent spamming and we have a huge message explaining it hahahaha. Surprised you didn't see it can't miss it hahaha. Your good to go Casket!!!!!!!

been in since day 1, no posts answered, hope the patches for the axe 2 and gain ideas start flyin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom