Hey Fractal .... can we please get some detailed progress updates ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how to they generate excitement, get people to hold off on buying similar gear, get a sense of whether the public interest is what they expect or otherwise market what they're making?

Exactly.

I would have bought Amplifire except Cliff announce the AX8 the week before amplifire started shipping. I would have ordered Helix except Cliff gave us teasers and photos of pre-production units the week before Helix started shipping.

So I have been waiting patiently and look forward to the release. In the mean time, I'll enjoy playing my other gear.

Because it's really stupid to click a forum and see 500 complaints, when the deadline has not even close yet. You guys sound like children.

You are not obliged in any way to read those 500 posts. Let them be children. Why even bother? Just chill

You are not obliged in any way to read those 500 posts. Let them be children. Why even bother? Just chill
Why even both? Because stupid shit pushes me over the edge at 500. That's why. They are hidden in posts that have unrelated titles, mostly about how they are disappointed in this that or the other thing. It's unavoidable, while trying to be community member. Same with people asking for the manual. YOU CAN GET MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED FROM THE AXE FX || MANUAL. Read about blocks, amps, etc. It's the same. You don't need the manual, you have tons to read already. Get to it, and stop asking. It'll show up one day.

What's really annoying is all the guys on these threads who jump down the throats of any one who dares ask about a release date. I'm sure cliff and the fractal team can handle that by themselves, they don't need some psycofantic fans to leap to their aid. If people want to keep on asking about a release window then that's their prerogative, and it will be answered by a fractal employee. So rather than getting on at people and hoping that cliff will come touch you in the night times, just say to yourself "this doesn't really require my input" and go read another thread. Or play guitar.

I don't think any throats wre hrt
What's really annoying is all the guys on these threads who jump down the throats of any one who dares ask about a release date. I'm sure cliff and the fractal team can handle that by themselves, they don't need some psycofantic fans to leap to their aid. If people want to keep on asking about a release window then that's their prerogative, and it will be answered by a fractal employee. So rather than getting on at people and hoping that cliff will come touch you in the night times, just say to yourself "this doesn't really require my input" and go read another thread. Or play guitar.

Well, you can look at it another way also...Leave FAS alone and maybe they will post something....

Just me, but I am pretty sure the furor creation is intentional. It's making a buzz of anticipation. It shouldn't (and likely doesn't) bother FAS a bit. We're interested, they're happy looking at a huge waiting list of waiting dollars. All is well in Fractaland. They're fine, we're fine.

Last edited:
I don't think any throats wre hrt

Well, you can look at it another way also...Leave FAS alone and maybe they will post something....

"wre hrt" ? :/

leave FAS alone? That's a bit hard mate, this is their forum! Plus they probably can't find any genuine questions to answer on these threads because of all the guys telling people not to ask questions, you're just making FAS' job more difficult. If you don't want to know the answer to the question that this thread is about, then why are you even on this thread?

"wre hrt" ? :/

leave FAS alone? That's a bit hard mate, this is their forum! Plus they probably can't find any genuine questions to answer on these threads because of all the guys telling people not to ask questions, you're just making FAS' job more difficult. If you don't want to know the answer to the question that this thread is about, then why are you even on this thread?

Jeezzz-why bother

I'm not making posts like the OP.. huh-uh... no way... that probabably got him bumped 10 more places out... FAS probably has a drinking game going based on our posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom