Hey Cliff ! Any new chrismas firmware ??

I think this will not happen.

Cliff - our beloved master - has the ability to give us christmas several times during the year. As he's getting older, he can't keep up with the frequently updates of the early days :roll: . But there's still no need to give us christmas at christmas. Trust me, it will be there, even without an update ... :lol:

Thanks 2 Cliff for making the last 2 1/2 years at bit christmessier :eek: - at least for me ... :mrgreen:

I would be interested to know which new things are on the fence. But that's got nothing to do with christmas. :twisted: And I know that he's wise enough to stay silent until things are running (we've seen in the past what happens if he teases us too early ...).

But still, Cliff, please tease me ... :lol:

Take care and have a good time. ;)

I'm not overly bothered about new firmware, but it would be great to spend a few days getting to know the the new edit!

:)

mark_melling said:
I'm not overly bothered about new firmware, but it would be great to spend a few days getting to know the the new edit!

:)

+1

It has been 3 weeks and 3 days since Tom said "We’re weeks away from a new build and a public beta of the new "Axe-Manage"" but who is counting ?

I always have assumed that Cliff is always working on new firmware and fixing bugs as he goes. So there is always a new firmware on the horizon, until he says, "That's it... the Axe_FX is... done!" (Looking at my Axe-FX... no done button popping up). :D

I am much - MUCH - more interested in a new Axe-Edit. To me, that's the highest priority going forward. IMHO.

Don't expect anything ground-shaking. Just some minor stuff. We're working hard on Axe-Edit and a few other things.

FractalAudio said:
Don't expect anything ground-shaking. Just some minor stuff....

GrinchHolyFreakingEvilF.jpg

"You're a mean one, Mr. Chase."

Back
Top Bottom