Here's a little FW 10 Preview VIDEO

I want to know Mark's delay and reverb settings for that preset. Definately had the Sykes solo sound on that record... :D

You are definitly the utimate 80's shredder ambassador here Mark! Great tone as usual! How would you compare this firmware regarding tone and feel? Is the difference subtle or obviously better?

You are definitly the utimate 80's shredder ambassador here Mark! Great tone as usual! How would you compare this firmware regarding tone and feel? Is the difference subtle or obviously better?

Thanks so much! I find there's definitely some new cool nuances that I can hear and feel. Difference in the pinch harmonics in a good way too. Very cool stuff.

Hearing that glorious 80's riffing coming out of a Les Paul is just wrong. We need to get you a neon RG550 with a handle chief! :D

Hearing that glorious 80's riffing coming out of a Les Paul is just wrong. We need to get you a neon RG550 with a handle chief! :D
I wish I would have found this before I did the video, now I can play the first lick in the solo properly, damn. I also now know the proper chord inversions. But alas the original writer and performer used a Les Paul, but you already knew that lol

I wish I would have found this before I did the video, now I can play the first lick in the solo properly, damn. I also now know the proper chord inversions. But alas the original writer and performer used a Les Paul, but you already knew that lol

Did not know this one. Awesome guitar riffin' and solo!

Yes, in fact he is across the street rehearsing with Zakk Wylde.

I dialed it for the solo and just kept playing. There's a level control on the reverb, I can turn it down.

Guitar tones are like... not sure if it's appropriate to post this word here... but I'd rather have them wet than dry... everytime. ;) So good on you for keeping it wet, Mark!

The camera is pointed the wrong way. How are we supposed to see all your great facial expressions when the guitar is in the way?

j/k - amazing as always!

maybe you not make video a lot lately, but you be practicing! Thanks for sharing obout the 57 OH. I usually use RW, but I'll try it tonight.

I wouldn't worry too much about that Mark... It worked for me. I'm sure with it being what?... 26-27 years since he recorded those tracks... I'm sure he's even doing some of his chops somewhat differently now. Thanks for posting. Very Cool. Sykes is one of the best.

Back
Top Bottom