Here's a little FW 10 Preview VIDEO

gain is a good thing....
and you can never have too much of a good thing....
I'm so in the same camp as you on this...

and very nicely done - as always...

I love it! great tone and playing and definitely not too much gain:)
Oh and I love the face at the end too:)
Cheers

Mark - your vids make me want to buy an Axe II IMMEDIATELY !!

Oh wait ! I already DID buy one partially because of vids of yours I saw on the forum formerly known as HCAF.

Outstanding !!!

Boy, there just handing out beta 10 to anyone.:D Jk. Great job Mark, you rock buddy. Just because you have your dream job, doesn't mean that you can stop making videos on a regular basis.

Awesome as usual.

I know that every single firmware that comes out is met with so much hyperbole and probably a good portion of it is utter crap, but there really is something going on with this latest firmware in every clip I've heard so far. Last time I heard something that was such a leap was around the v5 release. I can't imagine anything making such a huge improvement upon what I already thought was great. FW10 has me utterly wetting myself in anticipation. I've been watching your clips for years now and I don't think that you've ever had a better tone.

It's awesome seeing a video from you again...especially w/ such an awesome preview of fw10. BTW, I never heard too much distortion...the 80's are still alive.

dude where have you been!!!
i always loved your videos!

I work 6 days a week so there's not much time unfortunately. LA traffic doesn't get me home until 7pm, eat by 8pm, then try to play a bit....not enough time in a day lol.

mark

Just when I feel like my playing is improving, you go and post a video like this and make me realize I still have a LONG way to go yet. Thanks Mark!

Back
Top Bottom