• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Here's a little FW 10 Preview VIDEO

clarky

Axe-Master
gain is a good thing....
and you can never have too much of a good thing....
I'm so in the same camp as you on this...

and very nicely done - as always...

dieter

Inspired
I love it! great tone and playing and definitely not too much gain:)
Oh and I love the face at the end too:)
Cheers

Gregmang

Forum Addict
Mark - your vids make me want to buy an Axe II IMMEDIATELY !!

Oh wait ! I already DID buy one partially because of vids of yours I saw on the forum formerly known as HCAF.

Outstanding !!!

scottburrow

Fractal Fanatic
Boy, there just handing out beta 10 to anyone.:D Jk. Great job Mark, you rock buddy. Just because you have your dream job, doesn't mean that you can stop making videos on a regular basis.

shasha

Fractal Fanatic
Awesome as usual.

I know that every single firmware that comes out is met with so much hyperbole and probably a good portion of it is utter crap, but there really is something going on with this latest firmware in every clip I've heard so far. Last time I heard something that was such a leap was around the v5 release. I can't imagine anything making such a huge improvement upon what I already thought was great. FW10 has me utterly wetting myself in anticipation. I've been watching your clips for years now and I don't think that you've ever had a better tone.

warlockII

Veteran
It's awesome seeing a video from you again...especially w/ such an awesome preview of fw10. BTW, I never heard too much distortion...the 80's are still alive.

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
dude where have you been!!!
i always loved your videos!
I work 6 days a week so there's not much time unfortunately. LA traffic doesn't get me home until 7pm, eat by 8pm, then try to play a bit....not enough time in a day lol.

mark

Rhodes

Inspired
Just when I feel like my playing is improving, you go and post a video like this and make me realize I still have a LONG way to go yet. Thanks Mark!

Top Bottom