Here is a poll:how many have an ultra and cant sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience grasshopper. It will sell. I wouldn't go any lower than you have though as you will be ripping yourself off. From the sounds of things, you have one of the lowest prices out there. Someone will indeed come along and scoop it up at that price. The Axe-FX II isn't even coming out until June 6th (potentially) so you still have some time. Just be a little more patient and try not to panic. :)

Have you tried to sell yours?.. the longer i wait the less it will be worth. If you are not trying to sell an ultra then you should not even be commenting on this .

Here is another one.. when did you sell your ultra and how much did you get for it be honest. Theses things are not moving period

I just watched 3 go on e-Bay the last few days and all ended up around $1600-1700 range. I listed mine 2 days ago and it's at $1200 with one bid and a few days left to go. I've sold a few things on e-Bay, but I've only ever had like 3 or 4 watchers on any item. I have over 40 right now and that usually means that there will be a last minute surge to try to snipe it. Anything over $1500 is a great result IMHO.

The $1000 price you are clamoring about is not only silly but completely false.

Why because u cant afford one ?Again if your not one of us who is trying to sell an ultra to buy a 2 keep your mouth shut

Just completed a sale on my Ultra about 3 hrs ago...$1,500 plus shipping. Not bad in my opinion!

hey paulypj have you upgraded to firmware11 yet or do you just want the best so you can say you have the best...?

Good luck Shasha. Jack, seedoftheday and I will stay on the sidelines since we are not qualified to speak.

What ebay are you looking on you should go back and take another I searched fractal audio the only bids are for 1200

am done :)

Ps: i play my son`s V-amp 2 (thats frigging Bad)

My Ultra got sold in 1 day. (3 days ago

Good luck man.
Peace

Just curious OP, what would you have done if you were Fractal Audio. Not developed an Axe-Fx II, kept all you development on the Ultra even though it was not the best platform for you any longer, waited until everyone who owned an Ultra got arthritis and then released the II. I mean, seriously, what were the options?

Just completed a sale on my Ultra about 3 hrs ago...$1,500 plus shipping. Not bad in my opinion!
That's an extremely fair price IMHO. You got a good chunk to go towards the II and the buyer saved about $700 on the price of the new version which comes up to about 1/3. 66% of original value for a discontinued item is well above average and this is on the reasonable end of recent sales.

I'd like to see what the lowest price someone has sold one for so far. I guarantee it's well over $1000.

something like that... Its the point of it .. I m not happy that I just shelled out 2200.00 and now the 2 and supposedly does everything twice as good as the ultra and i have been trying to sell mine on ebay for over 2 weeks in the NY area I am asking 1450 and i cant even get one reply.

Again your someone who is not trying to sell an ultra so you dont know

What ebay are you looking on you should go back and take another I searched fractal audio the only bids are for 1200
That's probably mine. :) There's only one bid and over 3 days left to go. It's only been up for one day and it's got over 40 people watching it already. I'll be sure to let you know exactly how much it goes for and if it's less than $1400 I'll buy you a beer. I promise. Any flavor you want.

You have to look at completed listings, meaning auctions that have already ended.

This should calm your nerves. Completed listings on e-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom