Herbie & Friends - FW5.02

Deliciously filthy indeed, Leon. Love the Dogman riff - one of my favorite Kings's X albums. Got some heavy string gauges coming for an old Ibanez Ghost Rider and can't wait to try this one out. As an aside, visited Perth years ago as a sailor. Beautiful city and the locals were most kind and gracious to us Yanks. If I were ever to move offshore, Perth would likely be at the top of the list.

Truly killer tones! Really liking the Recto.

But wait...where is the scene for that Plexi at the end?

I'll post that preset up when I get on my computer tomorrow.

Deliciously filthy indeed, Leon. Love the Dogman riff - one of my favorite Kings's X albums. Got some heavy string gauges coming for an old Ibanez Ghost Rider and can't wait to try this one out. As an aside, visited Perth years ago as a sailor. Beautiful city and the locals were most kind and gracious to us Yanks. If I were ever to move offshore, Perth would likely be at the top of the list.

Always love when the sailors come to town, the city erupts with festivity!

I'll post that preset up when I get on my computer tomorrow.

I only say this because of an annoying glitch in Axe Edit where I lost a Plexi 100 patch I worked for 30 minutes to get perfect did not get saved. Axe Edit is properly awesome, but for some reason, I saved a newly created preset, but do not see it when I click 'Presets'. In the past I've gone on faith that it's saved...but in this case no.

Here it is - there was a thread regarding the Suhr SL68 and I based the settings off a demo I saw of that amp. The Suhr cabs have a WGS Green Beret so i shot an IR of my cab with a Green Beret to bring it closer in line with the tone i heard in the demo.

Attachments

• LT BRIT412 GB 609.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 19
  • Suhr SL68.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 19
I finally got around to Axechanging this into the 3. Damn, the Herbie is KILLING it !!! Sounds perfectly balanced with my LP. Thanks Leon! The Recto is good too for more of the chainsaw action but it pales compared the the Herb. This might be my new heavy rig.

I finally got around to Axechanging this into the 3. Damn, the Herbie is KILLING it !!! Sounds perfectly balanced with my LP. Thanks Leon! The Recto is good too for more of the chainsaw action but it pales compared the the Herb. This might be my new heavy rig.

It absolutely roars hey

Back
Top Bottom