HELP!

elchampion

Inspired
ok, I'm having problems getting my CC#s to work. I have a LF that I'm tying to get to turn on and effects and having no luck, so I simply hooked up a stereo cable to pedal1 into a boss FS-6. Then in I/O set tuner to pedal 1, press enter and pressed B on the FS-6, the "learned" disapeared, I hit exit and nothing. No tuner appears. So what did I miss here? I'm hoping if I can this to work then I can figure out why my LF doesn't work. Thanks guys for any input, I must be making this stuff hard because it shouldn't be unless something is defective and I just don't know it.

ok i figured out that you need to move over to pedal and change it to the type of pedal it is. Now to get IA switches on the LF to switch.

elchampion said:
ok i figured out that you need to move over to pedal and change it to the type of pedal it is. Now to get IA switches on the LF to switch.

example: you want switch 1 on the LF control the compressor1

first of all you need to figure out what CC number you want to do this. logically this would be CC 1, since you want switch 1 to do this.

on the axe-fx:
go to the I/O menu - page CTRL
change compress1 byp from NONE to (cc) 1
that's it!

on the liquid-foot pro:
push menu (enter menu)
push P3 - button
select s1-s16: push s1
switch type: stomp: (if not change it with UP/DOWN and push S16 select)
push P3 untill display says "Auto Prog CC msg"
use UP/DOWN and change it to 001
push S16 to confirm
(you said here that you want to use CC 1, on=127 maximum, off=0 minimum)
push menu (back to menu)
push menu (exit menu)

S1 should now control the compressor of the axe-fx with CC 1.
in a similar way you can control other FX-blocks on the axe-fx. the only thing you need to do is changing all the red numbers.
for instance if you want S3 to control the drive:
on the axe-fx: change drive1 byp from NONE to 3
and on the LF change all the numbers in red from 1 to 3.

Thanks again Voes. I tried what you suggested but its just not working. I dunno what's up. I have Jeff calling me tonight to see if we can resolve this issue.

Back
Top Bottom