HELP!

so the tech support said its most likely a bad board and that i need to send it back, ill let you know if they fix it or not.

so the tech support said its most likely a bad board and that i need to send it back, ill let you know if they fix it or not.

Did tech support remote into your PC to make sure the drivers and settings are correct? If not, and you speak English, send me a PM and we can figure out a time to call each other and I'll remote into your PC with TeamViewer and make sure everything is correct because it's going to cost you at least $80 for back and forth shipping. I've helped a bunch of people on here setup their gear and PC's.

Did tech support remote into your PC to make sure the drivers and settings are correct? If not, and you speak English, send me a PM and we can figure out a time to call each other and I'll remote into your PC with TeamViewer and make sure everything is correct because it's going to cost you at least $80 for back and forth shipping. I've helped a bunch of people on here setup their gear and PC's.

no they did not and i would appreciate it if we can figure something out

Back
Top Bottom