HELP!

I’m sorry if this has been answered but when you try and play guitar and don’t have S1 launched do you still have pops and anomalies?

Can you post a pic of your I/O in S1? Go to Studio One> preferences > audio devices> song setup. Post the input and output page if you can.

How many USB ports are in your PC and have you tried them all, there maybe a hardware issue on the motherboard, have you blown out any dust or other crap that may have invaded the USB port/ports on the PC.

How many USB ports are in your PC and have you tried them all, there maybe a hardware issue on the motherboard, have you blown out any dust or other crap that may have invaded the USB port/ports on the PC.

7 or 8 or them and ive tried most, both 2.0 and 3.0., if i plug my Headrush board in the same ports it doens't have any of the issues

I'm not familiar with your DAW but make sure you set the session depth to 24 bits and let the Axe be the Master clock.
Using 32bits is guaranteed to mess up things as the Axe is 24 bits.

I'm not familiar with your DAW but make sure you set the session depth to 24 bits and let the Axe be the Master clock.
Using 32bits is guaranteed to mess up things as the Axe is 24 bits.

does anyone here know how to do that on Studio one??

@kenobie72 In your Device manager screenshot, you have other audio devices connected to your PC. Disconnect all other USB audio devices and only connect the Axe-Fx III and then restart your PC.

Realtek and Nvidia audio drivers on the same system can cause problems. Try to uninstall the nvidia audio devices.
I believe you have to uninstall all nvidia drivers completely and reinstall using the custom option where you can deselect the audio driver install.

Back
Top Bottom