Help with Toggle Naming

boltrecords

Fractal Fanatic
I'm trying to make a switch toggle between scene 1 and 2. I would like to show the name of the current scene it is on and have the ring be one color and then when I switch to scene 2, have the name change to that current scene and the ring change color again. I can only seem to get the led display to show the destination name not the current name.

Any help or advice?

I had the same issue and set the label to “both #’s”. I think it is working as designed but I agree with you. The LED shows the scene name but the label only shows the destination in that config. I would like to see an option for both scene names in the label display.

Last edited:
I just want to see the scene name I'm on, not the scene destination if I hit the button. I don't even need to see both in the box although that would be nice

FEATURE REQUEST ***. I still would like to see the label display match the main display in toggle scene mode. The “both #’s” option displays both scenes and brackets the currently selected scene in the label display. I am asking for the label to display the current scene when in toggle mode.

FEATURE REQUEST ***. I still would like to see the label display match the main display in toggle scene mode. The “both #’s” option displays both scenes and brackets the currently selected scene in the label display. I am asking for the label to display the current scene when in toggle mode.
Probably make a thread for this wish.

I just want to see the scene name I'm on, not the scene destination if I hit the button. I don't even need to see both in the box although that would be nice
I feel the same. So I'll just name them the opposite of what they are so I see what I want to see.

Back
Top Bottom