Help with Studio Setup - Bluetooth

Chris B.

I would really appreciate any help/guidance with what I am trying to achieve in regards to my setup.

OVERVIEW:

I plan on placing my AXE FX3 in a 6U rack that will either sit on or near my desk, as the FX3 will be used both at home and for gigs/band practice. The desk that I use for practicing music is not the same desk where my home laptop is normally located at. I will bring my laptop to my recording space to make/edit patches or if I was to ever decide to record; however, most of the time, I will be using my setup to practice guitar and play along with backing tracks. I would like to have a setup that would allow me to stream bluetooth from my phone for the backing tracks. I originally purchased a set of JBL104 BT monitors as a means to do this; however, there is an inherent flaw with these monitors were every signal other than bluetooth is way to quiet. Thus, I have started to look at other monitor options. I am not looking to spend a fortune on this setup and am currently looking at the Yamaha HS8s as everyone here seems to give them very good accolades, but I am open to other speakers as well. My desk is right up against a rear wall (not near corners) and i would only be about 2.5 feet away from the speakers. I have also seen an Arturia Audiofuse Studio interface that has bluetooth and can act as a mixer with out the need for a laptop to be connected. https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/AudioFuseStu--arturia-audiofuse-studio This option is fairly expensive; however, at $899, and i am not sure if it is a good interface. I appreciate any advice!

Back
Top Bottom