Help with solo Aussie Band from the 80’s

serge20261

Inspired
The band is Sherbert Aussie users will know who they are the song is Howzat,I know it’s studio tricks,Id like to get as close as possible, particularly that harmonizing part after the initial slide,I’ve asked before but had no takers:(

Hi Serge,
There’s not that much harmonizing, just a phrase or two, which would have been multitracked at the time. I’m sure if you break it down you’ll get close with the axe fix. Lots of echo in it though, and sounds like a few guitar parts! Would be interested to year your version!
Good luck

The band is Sherbert Aussie users will know who they are the song is Howzat,I know it’s studio tricks,Id like to get as close as possible, particularly that harmonizing part after the initial slide,I’ve asked before but had no takers:(
Punctuation is important, but correct punctuation is more important. I had to read your post 3 times to decipher it.

Here is what it probably should have said:

-----
The band is Sherbert. Aussie users will know who they are. The song is Howzat. I know it’s studio tricks. I'd like to get as close as possible, particularly that harmonizing part after the initial slide. I’ve asked before but had no takers:(
-----

Sorry to be the grammar police, but sometimes I have to say something :)

Unix-guy - You're kidding? Surely?
I try to not worry about it too much in forums and social media, but you have to draw a line somewhere.

If I can't comprehend what is being said after the first re-read then that's my line ;)

Ive heard that song so many times (wife is Australian and I lived in Melbourne 89-94) I know exactly what your talking about. However my ability translate that on the axe isn't that fluent. Hopefully, a member of the resident Aussie brain/tone trust (Leon, Brett, Peter, and others) will chime in and help you out,,,curious to see the solution myself.

Back
Top Bottom