Help with reamping

Noobie20

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone could help me with a question on reamping. I'm reamping via Logic Pro X, and have both my input and output device as my Axe Fx ii. My set up has worked fine this way, however, i'm wanting to hear the direct signal which i'm playing around with out of my laptop instead of out of my Axe Fx ii headphones input, so when i want to try and change the output back to my Laptop, this isnt working and none of my editting works this way.

Is there something stupid i'm missing out on? I just want to hear my editing out loud rather than through headphones plugged into my Axe Fx.

I'm not totally sure what you are asking but I will take a stab at it anyway. It sounds like you need to go into the ASIO settings and logic and set it to the laptop sound card instead of the Axe FX. If you have inputs and outputs routed to the Axe FX than that means that Logic is using the Axe FX as the soundcard. I don't know Logic at all so I don't even know where you would find these settings, but in Pro Tools, it is the Playback Engine, and in Cubase it is VST Audio System.

Back
Top Bottom