Help with Patches Willing to PayPal Desperate

serge20261

Inspired
I have a Axe Fx XL running thru Mesa Fifty power amp into a guitar cab
I have tried to replicate the guitar tones without success,willing to PayPal $50 for both,providing they are ballpark.

Below are the guitar tones:

Sherbet Howzat (main sound and solo )
Toto Hold the line (Main and Solo particularly the harmonised section of the solo)

Gday serge,
I won't take yer money, but I will ask what sort of cab are you using?
It may be possible to build the sounds with a pair of headphones, using a close match ir of the cab you are using ...then when you're happy with the sound in your headphones, disable the cab in the preset, and plug into your real cab.
Thanks
Pauly

Gday serge,
I won't take yer money, but I will ask what sort of cab are you using?
It may be possible to build the sounds with a pair of headphones, using a close match ir of the cab you are using ...then when you're happy with the sound in your headphones, disable the cab in the preset, and plug into your real cab.
Thanks
Pauly
ATM I'm using a 4 X 10 Mesa lonestar cab,also have a couple of other cabs 2x12 Mesa rectifier cab etc
I have half a chance of dialling an amp,where I become unstuck is the effects,harmonising etc
I would be very happy to pay Pauly,without help I'll have no chance

Serge

where I become unstuck is the effects,harmonising etc
Oh. That's actually the easier part as there's less to obsess over! :D

Have you seen @Mark Day's TOTO patches on Axe-Change? See http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/s...h=MarkDay&fields=username&products=0&setups=0 -- maybe start with those and copy the effects out of them?

If you ask nicely and point out spots where you're stuck I bet you could get Mark talking about TOTO. I think I heard he likes them or something.

Back
Top Bottom