Help with learning to edit

jzgtrguy

Inspired
I'm coming from an AX8 I do all my editing on the editor on my PC. I can call up presets on the device and call up scenes but what I'm having trouble with is turning on and off individual effects. How do you program those. I've read the manual I don't seem to be able to figure it out. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube about it yet. Thanks.

I'm coming from an AX8 I do all my editing on the editor on my PC. I can call up presets on the device and call up scenes but what I'm having trouble with is turning on and off individual effects. How do you program those. I've read the manual I don't seem to be able to figure it out. I haven't seen any videos on YouTube about it yet. Thanks.
are you talking about footswitches specifically? in Edit, you click the FC Controllers button near the top right, click a switch on that display, then adjust the details below.

i show this in several videos and livestreams. it's a common and basic function, so i don't specifically show this, but i do it often. you can see it happening for example at 15:40 in this video:

are you talking about footswitches specifically? in Edit, you click the FC Controllers button near the top right, click a switch on that display, then adjust the details below.

i show this in several videos and livestreams. it's a common and basic function, so i don't specifically show this, but i do it often. you can see it happening for example at 15:40 in this video:

Thank you. I'll watch the whole thing.

maybe skip around a bit. these livestreams go on different topics depending on what questions are asked. but editing switches is very simple and i do it often in this one.

I've watched many of your videos and they are very informative. Thank you for you contribution!

Do you mean:
  • You can't bypass/engage effects on the editor? (double-click them or select the "bypass" switch in the editor)
  • You can't bypass/engage multiple effects at one time? (use the step above in conjunction with scenes)
  • You're not sure how to bypass/engage effects on the actual FM3? (navigate to the "Effects" view as opposed to preset or scenes view)

Or something else?

Back
Top Bottom