Help with jp6 piezo and wireless

kevrock

Experienced
I have a jp6 with the piezo my problem is
When I plug into the piezo/mono jack into my axe fx. With a standard instrument cable. I can use the magnetic and then flip the switch and use piezo. All good. Last night I brought it to a show. And plugged it into the same rig but used my line 6 G90 wireless. And I would get no output at all. Then if I plug into magnetic/stereo jack on the guitar I get magnets but no piezo.
Why does a instrument cable that's not trs work fine and my wireless does not. What am I missing?

If the battery in the guitar is dead, you will only get sound from mags in the stereo jack.

what kind of cable is used with the wireless?

the wireless will not affect how the guitar operates. something is either wrong with the guitar battery or the cable or the wireless pack.

can you show a picture of the wireless pack and the cable?

Last edited:
It fixed. The piece that holds pressure on the battery is cracked. So the batt was. Not making contact randomly. Some tape and it's all good. Thanks for all the help guys.

Btw... and because its somehow related to this question: is there any wireless unit that supports stereo? Oo if you have a dual output guitar this shit really restricts you :/

Back
Top Bottom