help with fc 12

skip

Inspired
how would i go about having 3 diff banks i use the perform 1 4 scenes bottom 4 presets on top.what im looking for would be bank 1,banks 2 bank 3 the comes back to bank 1 again.ive had it so im lost in the 500's and you cant really use the knob to get back to the beginning fast.

how would i go about having 3 diff banks i use the perform 1 4 scenes bottom 4 presets on top.what im looking for would be bank 1,banks 2 bank 3 the comes back to bank 1 again.ive had it so im lost in the 500's and you cant really use the knob to get back to the beginning fast.
Set a footswitch to Bank Inc/Dec, and set the limits you want.

i am not getting it,ive tried to click banks the inc/dec it doesnt do anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    409.2 KB · Views: 9
ok i got it so its in the inc/dec the upper limit is 0034 but it just keeps going up how do i stop it from going higher?

the lower limit is 0001 1st preset then upper set at 0034. but like i say i check to see if it will go back to 1 and it just gos 41 51 61

the lower limit is 0001 1st preset then upper set at 0034. but like i say i check to see if it will go back to 1 and it just gos 41 51 61
The limits are BANK limits, not PRESET limits.

If you're Bank Size is 10 (based on what you listed) then Banks 1-34 will go from preset 1 to 340, in banks of 10 presets.

I'd suggest reading the Fractal Audio Footswitch Function Guide.

i did read it but i couldnt understand it.ok i changed it to banks from presets upper 0034 and it keeps going like before

i did read it but i couldnt understand it.ok i changed it to banks from presets upper 0034 and it keeps going like before
Let’s go back to basics. What is the range of presets that you want to be able to access? In other words, what’s the lowest preset you want to access, and what’s the highest preset?

Also, what do you have Bank Size set to?

You've got multiple buttons set for Bank+ and Bank-...

The one you've highlighted should get you from presets 0-39 assuming your Bank Size is 10.

this is a screen shot of what it looks like now.
According to your picture, you're set up to access for banks: bank 0, bank 1, bank 2, and bank 3. IS this what you want?

Also, check and make sure what your bank size is.

bank size was 4 and yes i just want it to go bank 1 to bank2 to bank 3 then back to bank1.as it is now its not even doing banks anymore its 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 no banks

Attachments

• Screenshot (10).png
    Screenshot (10).png
    386.1 KB · Views: 5
Each bank switch has its own upper and lower limit settings. You said you are trying to use the Perform 1 Layout, but you are adjusting a bank switch on Layout #1 "Presets". Go to Layout #7 "Perform 1" and adjust your upper and lower limits on those bank switches specifically.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex
Each bank switch has its own upper and lower limit settings. You said you are trying to use the Perform 1 Layout, but you are adjusting a bank switch on Layout #1 "Presets". Go to Layout #7 "Perform 1" and adjust your upper and lower limits on those bank switches specifically.
This.

You need to make sure that the switch you’re editing is the switch you’re going to use, and that means making sure you’re editing the right layout.

well i went to 7 like you said still same setting but my bank +1 to move up in banks it is stuck on -1 i try and click it so it say +1 just stays on -1 i dont know what that means.but its like my banks are gone it just moves 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8

ok thank the lord .iwent to my backups ive made re downloaded the fc. then on the upper it had 51.i deleted that i put 3 in the -1 and +1 and its working so thanks for helping me

ok thank the lord .iwent to my backups ive made re downloaded the fc. then on the upper it had 51.i deleted that i put 3 in the -1 and +1 and its working so thanks for helping me
Bingo!

Back
Top Bottom