Help with Delay settings in axe fx II

ckofahl

Inspired
I was wondering if someone could help me with setting my delay so that the delay trails off after the volume pedal has decreased. I have my delay after the volume block but as I decrease the volume with the pedal the delay also decreases. I don't know if it is a setting with my volume block or if it is a setting with my delay. I've searched the wiki but can't seem to find it.

Thanks

Chuck

What are the InGain, Mix and Level settings of the Delay block?

Sorry it took me so long to respond, but I didn't have the axe II in front of me. InGain, 100% Mix 15% Level 0.0. Still trying to resolve this, I had it working in the Ultra, but can't seem to figure it out with the axe II, I suspect that it has to do something with the volume block....thanks

I suspect you have your pedal assigned to the Output Volume, not the volume block.

I believe that is correct, I'm struggling to remember how to un-assign from the output volume and to the volume block?

I'm using the mfc. Big thanks to Matt, I contacted him and he walked through getting it set up. He knows his stuff and was very helpful. He's a great asset to this community and to Fractal.

When you plug an expression pedal into the first expression port on the MFC, it's automatically setup to control the output volume (it controls CC #11 which corresponds to the AxeFX output volume and NOT one of the external controls). To change this you go into the MFC and change the CC# to 16 or something. This lets you use your expression pedal for more things, but the downside is for volume you must manually add a volume block to each patch and set the volume control to the external control that you previously setup. It's not hard, and this is how mine's setup.

That is correct I assigned cc# 16 to xp1 and 17 to xp2 then in the volume block assigned it to external 2. Really simple but was missing the step of assigning the xp1 and xp2 in the mfc to right cc#.

Back
Top Bottom