Help with Control Switches

PaulC

Inspired
A question for anyone that may have this figured out. I have looked through the manual and searched the forum but so far have not seen this addressed.

Here is what I would like to do:
When playing live, I use the Control Switches to add Boost, Cut Bass or whatever using assigned switches on the FC6 (which is great by the way and comes from the inspiration of AustinBuddy). Then, when I have the sound I want, save the preset and have these changes persist as defaults for the preset/scene when I switch away and back to it. Is this possible?

I can make changes to the defaults of the Control Switches using the "CS Per Scene" screen under AxeEdit. But have not found a way to make these changes when playing and not having AxeEdit available. I have also not found a way to do this from the screen on the Axe-Fx III, did I miss the CS Per Scene page there?

I use many presets in a gig and without being able to make these changes to the preset defaults it means a lot of tap dancing when I switch away from a preset and then go back and have to re-engage these modifiers for each scene.

Thanks for any help

Back
Top Bottom