Help with 4cm!

kalt

OK, so I've watched all the tutorials I could find, read the manual and I can't get the Axe II to work with my BE 100 in 4cm. Checked all cables are working and connected properly. I had the amp working perfect with my FX8, and I was hoping it would work very similarly. It doesn't. I was thinking about just unit the Axe and not the FX8 so I could build a rack set up with a few pedals and the axe. I lose almost all gain and tone on the amp, no effects working....... I have tone coming through but its just mostly clean. Cannot even switch between clean, BE and HBE on the amp. Master volume not working on amp at all. WTF am I doing wrong? So, frustrated.......

Both output knobs need to be up - both at 100% if you want unity gain same as the FX8.

Describe the exact signal path you used. For example:

1. Guitar > Axe front Input
2. Axe-Fx Out 2 L > BE100 front Input
3. BE100 FX Send > Axe-Fx In 2 L
Etc and so on.

And verify that you have an FX Loop block in your preset.

I'm betting he doesn't. I went nuts trying to figure out why no sound when I did this - LOL

I had the fx loop in the block. Did everything by the book. Reset the axe, rewired for the fifth time and now its working. Not sure what was off or what I was doing wrong but thank you!

Back
Top Bottom