Help V10 blew one of my vitual tubes!

I fell for you brother - mine did that to - and at least one of the virtual preamp tubes has gone microphonic, BUMMER !!
So now I'll have to open up the hood and find out which of the virtual tubes are the bad ones and swap them out for fresh ones.

In fact my only criticism of FAS is that the Axe II ships loaded with new production virtual tubes instead of NOS virtual tubes, when we all know that NOS virtual tubes sounds waaaaaay better and last a lot longer.

In fact I'm considering swapping all the virtual tubes in my Axe II to all NOS virtual tubes now, as it made my Ultra sound much better when I upgraded it to NOS virtual tubes .
I'll make sure to post a review afterwards to let you know just how much the sound improves.

I fell for you brother - mine did that to - and at least one of the virtual preamp tubes has gone microphonic, BUMMER !!
So now I'll have to open up the hood and find out which of the virtual tubes are the bad ones and swap them out for fresh ones.

In fact my only criticism of FAS is that the Axe II ships loaded with new production virtual tubes instead of NOS virtual tubes, when we all know that NOS virtual tubes sounds waaaaaay better and last a lot longer.

In fact I'm considering swapping all the virtual tubes in my Axe II to all NOS virtual tubes now, as it made my Ultra sound much better when I upgraded it to NOS virtual tubes .
I'll make sure to post a review afterwards to let you know just how much the sound improves.

Lol! Don't forget the virtual Mercury Magnetics tranny upgrade! And make sure that all your virtual power tubes are matched!

NOS Tubes

Lol! Don't forget the virtual Mercury Magnetics tranny upgrade! And make sure that all your virtual power tubes are matched!

I still have my old Standard. I'll swap the tubes out and let you know how the II feels.
Bet I can get a better resale value for the Standard with the II tubes in it!!!!

Back
Top Bottom