Help to programming MFC MK3 to control Axe3 !!!

Rolomorales

Inspired
Need help !!!
Hello everyone and @Morphosis !!! I know this is an old topic but I bought my Axe3 from a friend who leaves the country and I don't have right the way to get a FC controller, so I have to use my MFC101 MK3... I just follow your Tutorial but I cannot achieve the change of presets like you show in your video, I just can switch trough Scenes (in my case just 5) but when I'm trying to change presets the MFC returns to a previous Scenen in the same Preset and jumps and go forward/backguard or simply jumps 5 presets more ( I start on 1 and jumps to 6 ) I really don't know at this point what to do. I just reset the MFC to his factory settings and restore your Syx file previosuly converted for MK3 version and the same, rearrange the number of scenes to 5 and nothing happens. Also I tryie other configs from @sopachrga @chucma @negativefx and @Home Skillet but nothing....Foloow some instructions from @unix-guy and I can be total dumb coz I don't know how this thing works fine for all but for me...:(
Right know I have mess on my head...
If someone can help me I will appreciated A LOOOOTTTT !!!

Hey there

My experience is that the MFC does not work well to control the AxeFXIII.

Low budget solution. Buy a FCB1010 with or without a UNO chip.

Cheers

Hey there

My experience is that the MFC does not work well to control the AxeFXIII.

Low budget solution. Buy a FCB1010 with or without a UNO chip.

Cheers
Thanks for your feedback...Unfortunately I live in Cuba NOW :cry: ....and right know I don't have any contract overseas and nothing to let me buy a proper Fc6 or Fc12 or even a FCB1010...I saw the video of the MFC + Axe3 from @Morphosis...Thanks again for your suggestion ;)

Thanks again @Axelman8

There's something that I miss on that post...Maybe I need a deep training programming MIDI coz I follow the post but for sure there's something I miss..Lets see again

Regards
🍻

Hey @Rolomorales, as previously mentioned by Axelman8, go through that config video. That's where I learned how to program my MFC-101 to the III. It took me a couple of times to get scenes working the way I wanted to. I no longer have my MFC-101 so unfortunately I cannot walk you through step by step.

As for the presets advancing +/- 5 presets, it may be a general setting, reference page 6 of Fractal Audio Systems MFC-101 Manual 3.0.1.docx and check your "Bank Size" setting. Really hope this helps you somehow.

Apologies @Rolomorales, I have long since sold my MFC so unfortunately cannot help anymore. Axelman8 has already shared the thread I would have shared if I had found it first. All I can say it, it does work fine as a single direct MIDI controller for the Axe3, so don't give up. I suggest try a whole reset and configure it again in case you missed something.

Hello guys, sorry if I didn't answer before !!! Is good to hear there's a chance to program the MFC, I will try on this weekend...need to hit the road with it next week, otherwise I will get the Axe2 (again🤣) and leave the 3 at home one more time...:disrelieved:

Thanks @Home Skillet @chucma @Axelman8

Back
Top Bottom