Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another scientific paper that indirectly supports the use of face masks for all the population.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-020-2196-x_reference.pdf

SARS-CoV-2 is multiplied at the throat x1000 times higher than SARS virus. That converts asymptomatic persons in cluster bombs to disperse the virus.

Active virus replication peak in upper respiratory tract tissues at 7.11 × 108 RNA copies per throat swab, day 4

That study was made with the first nine persons that were infected in Europe, at the German auto parts manufacturer Webasto, after they attended a training with a coworker that came from China.

The good news is that there are no traces of the virus at the blood and the stools

This article (in Spanish) talks about that study in layman's terms. A Spanish virologist, after reading that study, says that the WHO recommendation of not wearing masks unless you are sick is scary and can have serious implications. She explains that we already knew how contagious this virus was, and that study demonstrates why

#WearAFuckingMask

Last edited:
I bet soon, there can be a microscopically injectable synthetic mRNA molecule carrying the right genetic sequence to just nullify and completely immunize our systems.,,,question is, how much would that cost and would anyone but billionaires be able to afford it for the next few decades?

The whole fox thing and the georgia comments are just staggering to read. I m in europe but don t think we are immune to such stupidity and manipulation.

Health care and definately education as well should not be taken for granted.

Love samual jackson s message though. Sometimes it s better to leave nuance at home 👍

The whole fox thing and the georgia comments are just staggering to read. I m in europe but don t think we are immune to such stupidity and manipulation.

Health care and definately education as well should not be taken for granted.

Love samual jackson s message though. Sometimes it s better to leave nuance at home 👍

There will always be manipulators. But, how can they have millions of followers? What makes us so gullible?

There are some interesting questions analyzed at these two articles:

https://news.berkeley.edu/2020/03/2...niers-why-some-of-us-stick-to-deadly-beliefs/
https://news.berkeley.edu/2018/09/04/certaintystudy/

• Why do some people ignore scientific or other evidence to follow authoritarian ideology or to confirm their own biases?
  • Why do we choose to believe some things and not others?
  • Ultimately, who and what influences our beliefs?
  • Are some personality types more prone than others to sticking to beliefs despite contradictory evidence?
  • What kind of leadership is needed right now, given our belief systems and what is at stake?
  • Can people be taught to be more open-minded?

“Loss of smell from coronavirus: How to test your sense“

'Jellybean test'

"You take a jellybean in one hand, and with the other hand you hold your nose tightly so you're not getting any air flow," said Steven Munger, director of the Center for Smell and Taste at the University of Florida.

"You put the jellybean in your mouth and chew it. Let's say it's a fruit flavor jellybean: if you get the savory plus the sweetness of the jellybean you'll know you have functional taste," Munger said.

"Then, while still chewing, suddenly release your nose. If you have a sense of smell you'll suddenly get all the odors and you'll say 'Oh! that's a lemon jellybean,' or 'Oh! that's cherry.' It's really a very dramatic, quick, 'Wow' type of response," he explained.

"So if you can go from sweet and sour to the full flavor and know what the flavor is," Munger said, "then your sense of smell is probably in pretty good shape."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/health/smell-taste-test-coronavirus-wellness/index.html

I won’t post it here, for reasons you can see for yourself...Google; ‘open letter Tommy Lee’. He certainly has a knack for the English language!

Last edited:

We're honestly living in a sci-fi dystopia at this point. There are people giving death threats to Dr. Anthony Fauchi over contradicting Dear Leader and it's driving me nuts. I'm at a loss for how to deal with my anger but violent video games seem to help.

I don't know how it is in your area (I think you're in the Raleigh area) but here in Greensboro people aren't taking this shit that seriously. Lowe's is packed every day, probably because people are bored and don't wanna stay at home. That place is probably a festering pit of disease at this point.

There will always be manipulators. But, how can they have millions of followers? What makes us so gullible?
Two things:
an abundance of fear,
and a dearth of confidence.

There are millions with those “symptoms” who want someone to speak to their fears and give them a sense of confidence. They want the equivalent of a confidence man, AKA, a Con Man.

Therefore we are actually in desperate need of two vaccines: one for the physical virus everyone is susceptible to, and one for the psychological virus of fear and insecurity that has deeply infected millions, allowing the “outbreak” of the Con Man archetype.

As of this morning:
Iceland - 1,364 cases
Faroe Island - 179
Yukon, Canada - 8
Fiji - 7
Caladonia - 18
Maldives - 19
Seychelles - 10

The WHO issued the warning on January 31.
How the hell did this bug spread to such remote places so quickly?
My wife and I are convinced it's been here in the US since mid (edit) December
and was being written off by those who recovered as a really bad flu and
the seniors who passed as old age/pneumonia/pre-existing condition.

Two things:
an abundance of fear,

Another quote from the speech in An American President:

WAiZ3VB.jpg

Last edited:
There are people giving death threats to Dr. Anthony Fauchi over contradicting Dear Leader and it's driving me nuts. I'm at a loss for how to deal with my anger but violent video games seem to help.

I just don't get it either. Dr. Fauci is a highly educated and well experienced Dr. He has served under 6 presidents, going back to Reagan.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/02/health/gallery/anthony-fauci/index.html

He's been involved in research on...

"HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies."

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/about/anthony-s-fauci-md-bio

You cannot become more of an expert on the topic, than this man. Why everyone is not listening to him, is beyond my comprehension. It's like trying to comprehend the size of the universe or the outer edge of the universe, then what's beyond that...my brain just crashes.

Dr. Fauci is not the threat, the DAMN virus is!!!

I just don't get it either. Dr. Fauci is a highly educated and well experienced Dr. He has served under 6 presidents, going back to Reagan.

A bi-partisan White House history doesn't matter to these people.
They are convinced that there's only one real truth.
Anyone who contradicts it is part of the deep state, who are:

Still angry that their guy won and are doing anything and everything to get him
out of office. Even making up hoax viruses.

At least that's what they've been told. :mad:

A bi-partisan White House history doesn't matter to these people.
They are convinced that there's only one real truth.
Anyone who contradicts it is part of the deep state, who are:

Still angry that their guy won and are doing anything and everything to get him
out of office. Even making up hoax viruses.

At least that's what they've been told. :mad:

See my above response.

....without adequate testing rural towns will likely become miniature New Yorks because they're hunting the virus blind and ratio of beds to people I'm guessing is similar. Factor in local ages, health, funding health of those small hospitals, their position in priority list for supplies and ventilators...it can add up to near, same or worse than NY on a smaller scale.
I posted that 3 days ago. Here's the former director of CDC weighing in on it the next day, from this article (I don't why it's the only media quoting him, but it is): https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...ry-in-danger-of-becoming-coronavirus-hotspots

"'Cities in the South and Midwest, in particular, are in danger of becoming the next hot spots as data shows cases there are increasing rapidly and haven’t yet peaked.

Every city is in danger of looking like the challenges we've seen in Wuhan, in Italy and in New York City,'
Tom Frieden, former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), said in a call with reporters Wednesday.

'There is no city anywhere in the world that can withstand an outbreak of coronavirus that will occur if there isn't very, very rigorous physical distancing sheltering at home. So every city needs to be ready,'
he said."

This pandemic will expose weak leaders again, and again, and again. We can only hope the numbers will eventually speak louder than the politicians this time around.

This pandemic will expose weak leaders again, and again, and again. We can only hope the numbers will eventually speak louder than the politicians this time around.

People keep talking about those most susceptible to Covid-19 causing serious damage or death are:

• the elderly
  • those with pre-existing conditions
  • people with weak immune systems

Categories being left out of most major news reports:

• the poor
  • the stupid
  • "live free or die" anti-government types
  • the current administration's hard-core base (all ages)

I also fear that huge swaths of rural bible-belt America are going to be ravaged beyond belief
by the time this is over.

People keep talking about those most susceptible to Covid-19 causing serious damage or death are:

• the elderly
  • those with pre-existing conditions
  • people with weak immune systems

• the poor
  • the stupid

I also fear that huge swaths of rural bible-belt America are going to be ravaged beyond belief
Sad, but indeed very true :(

• the poor
  • the stupid
See this thread and the list of states not issuing stay-at-home orders, research their governors and make your own conclusions.
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...e-shelter-in-place-orders-please-post.159680/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom