Help the Fight Against COVID-19

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need Forrest Gump to come up with the slogan.

Forrest-Gump.jpg

Not sure what state you live in ? But every state that I've lived in, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Florida, etal; have two types of Senators. The Federal Senators ( two per state ) and the State Senators ( currently in WI we have 33 districts ) ....
Sorry... I think my brain was out to lunch. :)

I was thinking of the 2 US Senators from each state as state senators. Duh!

Last edited:
LOL that’s a terrible slogan

“get it and get it over with” AKA let’s all work together to kill 10x as many as the flu.

or it could be just saying... AKA... lets all work together and get your Covid vaccine.

If this season passes... and theres a vaccine..
need to convince everyone to take it.

Covid 19 can maybe spread some light on global warming. Covid 19 might even save the planet....?

We are going to see if a reduction in pollution will effect temperatures of the planet and greenhouse gases. Will measurements graph out a decrease?
Wouldn't ever be able to orchestrate a global slowdown to observe this type of data otherwise...

Reactions: jon
We are going to see if a reduction in pollution will effect temperatures of the planet and greenhouse gases. Will measurements graph out a decrease?

I don't think a 2-3 week period of mass reduction can be easily measured on a global scale.
But certainly cities like Hong Kong, LA, Bangkok, Beijing, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, etc. should be able
to see clear results from that short a period - pardon the pun.

Where? Which cities? We don't have enough military to lock down the US. Not even close.

Of course US has a lot of dimwits, but that s a worldwide issue 🤔.

Belgian here. After several days of quarantene measures, there are police patrols, but no major incidents. Also haven t heard anyone worry about riots and looting. I don t think people differ that much, so why would you absolutely need military if government installs a policy that is clearly necessary?

Stay safe and healthy everyone!

I hope finland survives, this has always been our normal bus stop culture pre-covid:

Attachments

• c8e9112f2bf01a968941ca3245b527af.png
    c8e9112f2bf01a968941ca3245b527af.png
    328.3 KB · Views: 16
All of the bands getting together to do live group streams are making me angry.

Jewel was on TV last night talking about it - she's doing one cause a lot of her fans are asking for it
and any proceeds are direct to a children's charity.
I'm sure other's are trying to cash in somehow though.
Two sides of the coin.

Was just talking to my best friend, he lives in another state. Smart guy, fellow musician/programmer.

Turns out he thinks this whole thing is 'bullsh1t". I'm scared, and kinda pissed.

He says he's still being at least somewhat careful, but this is what we're up against.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom